Price £533.00 ex VAT
The new Photonic LED lightsource F3000 has been developed for routine and high-end applications in the sector of microscopy. This light source is compatible with all fibre-optic lights in the Photonic series and is brighter than a 150 W halogen lightsource. The robust metal housing is designed for stable operation with gooseneck fibre-optic lights and stable stacking.
- Variable Strobe function built-in
- Color temperature: 5,800 K
- LCD display
- Long service live of approx. 30,000 hr
- No lamp replacement required
- Robust metal housing for stable operation
- Color temperature can be adapted in direction of halogen light with filter
- Brightness infinitely variable
- Quiet fan
- Controllable via USB and foot switch
- Automatic LED switch-off when fibre-optic light removed
- Complete fibre-optic light range available
- Worldwide use by means of variable power supply with international clip system
- Light: Hi-Power LEDs
- Brightness: Approx. 470 lm with fibre Ø 5 x 1000 mm, approx. 640 lm with fibre Ø 8 x 1000 mm
- Color temperature: Approx. 5,800 K
- Maximum fibre diameter: 9 mm
- Service life: L70 Approx. 30,000 h (70 % of initial brightness)
- Cooling: Axial fan
- Supply: 12 V DC, 5,420 mA
- Power consumption: 65 W
- Ambient conditions: 10–40 °C, max. 80 % relative humidity
- Fibre-optic connection: Ø 15 mm
- Rear connections: USB for control via PC, 2.5 mm jack for foot switch, ESD socket, DC socket
- Display Graphic: display for operation display and comprehensive menu functions
- Authorization: (CE) EMC directive 2004/108/EC
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) Approx. 170 x 196 x 98 mm, without protruding parts
- Weight: Approx. 3.8 kg
Fullerscope Services Ltd is your Oxford, Oxfordshire & UK microscope expert.
We offer a wide range of expert services including microscopes services, microscope repairs, imaging services, equipment hire and training. Our microscope service engineers have years of experience in the servicing and repair of microscopes across Oxford, Oxfordshire and the United Kingdom (UK) and are passionate about delivering an excellent standard of service for all our customers.
We offer microscopes, microscope lights, microscope lamps, microscope bags and microscope adapters. Our range includes products from Leica, Zeiss, Nikon, Olympus, Motic, Dino-Lite, Photonic Optics, CoolLED, Prior, Q Imaging & Media Cybernetics. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact us and we will be happy to help you.